Jason first joined CS Legal in 2007 servicing major banking and finance clients such as Macquarie Bank, GE Money and Wizard Home Loans.
Moving to Debt Recovery in 2009, Jason became the manager of the Debt Recovery Services Team at CS Legal which he continues to undertake in addition to his role as Senior Associate.
He works closely with the staff and clients of the firm in litigation matters and debt recovery proceedings to ensure practical and successful outcomes.
Jason has acted for various local government and commercial clients relating to the following areas:
- Imposition and recovery of rates and service charges;
- Strata levies & charges;
- Commercial disputes;
- Insolvency matters;
- Property law matters; and
- Lease defaults & disputes.
Jason also provides group and one on one training to institutional clients to assist them with understanding the civil process.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University
- Admitted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Law Society of Western Australia