Property Law Perth

CS Legal has extensive experience in the property and development industry in Perth and we work closely with our clients to provide practical and commercially focused advice.

Our team of lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the local market, Western Australian legislation and the issues which affect our clients around selling, owning and leasing land and property, as well as land development and construction.

We offer a wide range of legal services in property law.


Our leasing team can deal with all aspects of commercial leasing, working with both tenants and landlords to not only draft lease documents but also address any issues that may arise such as non-payment of rent and any other breaches.

Learn more about Leasing here

Building Disputes

Purchasing or building a new home can be a stressful time especially in ensuring that the building work is completed to the highest standard. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of the building and construction industry in Western Australian and we will work with you to help you understand your legal rights and establish a resolution plan for your building complaint.

Learn more about Building Disputes here

Commercial Conveyancing

Our property lawyers work side by side our conveyancing team, who handle a range of conveyancing matters including commercial land and property.

Request a quote for commercial Conveyancing here

Property Development

From small residential developments to large scale commercial projects, we can provide advice and representation including drafting and reviewing documents such as:

  • Building and Construction Agreements
  • Land Subdivision and Contract documentation
  • Property Sales Agreements
  • Property Joint Venture Agreements
  • Legal advice and reviews of leasing documentation
  • Notices including default and termination notices


Level 1, 321 Murray Street
Perth WA 6000
Ph: 08 9476 4499
Fax: 08 9325 4174


Unit 8, 80 Grand Boulevard
Joondalup WA 6027
Ph: 08 9301 4422
Fax: 08 9301 1000


10A Ommanney Street
Bunbury WA 6230
Ph: 08 9721 2022
Fax: 08 9792 5059

Useful Articles

Can I contest a Will in WA?

In Western Australia, the challenging of a Will is regulated by the provisions of the Family Provision Act 1972 (WA)...

Who can lodge a caveat in Western Australia?

A caveat is a formal notice or warning lodged against the title of a property, which stops any person including...

Can I sell a deceased’s estate’s home before probate is granted in WA?

Often one of the biggest assets of a deceased’s estate is their home.  In many cases, there are multiple beneficiaries...