CS Legal has provided property settlement services for over 10 years and is regarded as the leading provider of this service in Western Australia.
Our ability to service in excess of 400 property settlements a month is largely due to systems, procedures and processes that are designed to deliver the service with speed, efficiency and courtesy.
The property settlement and conveyancing team comprise 12 experienced conveyancers supported by 14 administrative and support staff.
Being a law firm, the conveyancers have access to legal support from any one of our 9 lawyers and paralegals and also have the benefit of up-to-date information and guidance on issues and new laws affecting the conveyancing industry.
The legal team also offers advice and drafting services for all types of property documentation and litigation support.
Our property settlement services include:
Acting for buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate property transactions;
- Liaising and corresponding with the appointed representatives of the other parties to the transaction;
- Searching and investigating certificate of titles;
- Making enquiries of and advice to all rating and taxing authorities of change of ownership;
- Adjustment of rates and taxes and all other outgoings;
- Liaising with financial institutions and making arrangements for and attending settlement including the discharge of any mortgages or other encumbrances;
- Applications for new titles or replacement of lost titles;
- Acting in land sub-divisions and property developments;
- Applications to amend names on titles;
- Survivorship and transmission applications;
- Notices of default, termination, or any breach of contract.