The Building Services (Complaint Resolution and Administration) Act 2011 (WA), provides a complaint resolution platform for building services carried out in Western Australia by a registered builder, including the construction, renovation or extensions of:
1. Houses or other buildings;
2. Swimming pools;
4. Free-standing or retaining walls; and
5. Plumbing work.
Complaints about a regulated building service not being carried out in a proper and proficient manner or if building work is faulty or unsatisfactory may be made to the Building Commission of Western Australia within 6 years after the completion of building work.
We offer an initial 1 hour consultation for a fixed fee of $330.00 (incl. GST) to discuss your requirements, provide you with initial advice and to establish a resolution plan for your building complaint.
- Initial Building Dispute Consultation & Advice
- Liaising with Builders, Building Inspectors & 3rd Parties
- Building Commission Notice of Proposed Complaints
- Building Commission Complaints & Advice
- Representation & Advice in the State Administrative Tribunal, Magistrates Court, District Court and/or Supreme Court